During office hours, immediate attention will be given to your situation, and you will be seen as soon as possible. In the event of a serious emergency such as severe allergy, or any condition you feel could be life threatening, you should call 911 or go directly to an emergency room.
After Office Hours
IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE A RETURN CALL FROM THE ON-CALL YOU MUST TURN OFF ALL “CALL BLOCKING” AND “CALLER ID REQUIRED” OPTIONS.
An answering service is available for current patients of record. Answering Service Number is 404-487-2301.
Click Below to call our Answering Service.
Dr. Johnson shares an on-call schedule with other oral surgeons, so, should you have post-surgical concerns, the surgeon answering your call may not have personal knowledge of your condition or treatment. To allow for providing for your needs as efficiently as possible, you should have the following information available when you speak with Dr. Johnson or the on-call surgeon:
- The date that your surgery was performed.
- The procedure that was performed and the date your surgery was performed
- A brief description of the issue that concerns you, and any other treatment you have already received for this.
- Then names of all prescriptions provided to you, prescription numbers, the dates they were written.
- The name and phone number of the pharmacy where the prescriptions were filled
- Your date of birth and home address.
- List of any allergies or medical conditions you may have.
- A telephone number where we can reach you if we have additional questions or instructions.
- Please turn off any call blocking devices. WE WILL BE UNABLE TO RETURN YOUR CALL IF THESE ARE ACTIVE.
- Some prescriptions, by law, can not be called in by telephone, and require written prescriptions available only during regular office hours.
- If you are under 18 years of age, a parent should contact us on your behalf.
- We will not able to refill any prescriptions that can not be validated by the original issuing pharmacy by date and prescription number.
- Patients under care of Pain Management Specialists must have narcotics prescriptions filled by those doctors.
- Out of date prescriptions can not be refilled. You will need to be seen in the office for evaluation.
- Diagnosis, treatment, or prescriptions will not be provided to persons who are not Patients of Record. If you are not a patient of record, but having an issue that you feel needs urgent attention, you should contact your regular dentist, an urgent care center or an emergency room.
- Scheduling of new appointments, cancellation of appointments, insurance or billing issues can not be processed after hours. If necessary, you may leave a message at 770-461-2101, and a qualified staff member will contact you during the next regular workday.
Answering Service Number: 404-487-2301
Our Contact Information